Bodyguard Fitness’s E390X elliptical is the brand’s top cross trainer. This high-quality machine is quite similar to the other members of its series: it has excellent ergonomics, an adjustable stride, and lots of built-in programming. Its main advantage over the E250X is that its X-Card technology is activated instead of optional. Also, the E390X (but not the E250X) has a 240V power option.
Elliptical Hits: Great Features of Bodyguard’s E390X Cross Trainer
- Ergonomic stride – A heavy flywheel and an adjustable 18”/20.5” stride let users of different heights enjoy an incredibly smooth, unrestricted workout. Additionally, the pedals are spaced just 1.75” apart to promote healthy hip movement.
- Stability – Like all Bodyguard ellipticals, this machine is made of solid steel. It weighs 290 pounds and has a user capacity of 350 pounds.
- Programs – This cross trainer has memory space to track four users’ fitness progress. It’s preloaded with 25 workouts and is sold with activated X-Card technology. X-Cards hold personalized workout programs that target weight loss, sports training, and other fitness goals.
- Extras – This superior trainer boasts an accessory tray, a drink holder, a heart rate monitor, and more. It offers a truly club-quality workout experience.
- Excellent warranty – Buyers get a lifetime warranty on the frame, ten years on parts, and three years on labor.
Overall Rating for the Bodyguard E390X Elliptical Machine
The Bodyguard E390X cross trainer has a great warranty, excellent ergonomics, and enough program variety to keep exercise fresh. If you’re willing to shell out extra cash for an activated X-Card system, choose this Bodyguard over the other models. Otherwise, you could be quite pleased with a more inexpensive model, the Bodyguard Fitness E250X. It’s preloaded with 23 programs and has the same great ergonomics of the E390X.