The E250X elliptical falls between the E230X and the E390X, the other current models from well-respected Bodyguard Fitness. In addition to its superior ergonomics and ample program variety, this machine’s tiltable console, adjustable pedals, and four user profiles make it ideal for a family full of exercisers.
Elliptical Hits: Great Features of Bodyguard’s E250X Cross Trainer
- Ergonomic stride – A heavy flywheel and an adjustable 18”/20.5” stride let users of different heights enjoy an incredibly smooth, unrestricted workout. Additionally, the pedals are spaced just 1.75” apart to promote healthy hip movement.
- Stability – Like all Bodyguard ellipticals, this machine is made of solid steel. It weighs 290 pounds and has a user capacity of 350 pounds.
- Programs – This cross trainer has memory space to track four users’ fitness progress. It’s preloaded with 23 workouts and is sold with an X-Card technology option. X-Cards are personalizable programs that target weight loss, sports training, and other fitness goals.
- Extras – This top-notch trainer is full of goodies: an accessory tray, a drink holder, a heart rate monitor, and more. It offers a truly club-quality workout experience.
- Excellent warranty – Buyers get a lifetime warranty on the frame, ten years on parts, and three years on labor.
Overall Rating for the Bodyguard E250X Elliptical
The Bodyguard E250X has a great warranty, excellent ergonomics, and enough program variety to keep exercise fresh. This machine is very similar to Bodyguard’s top trainer, the E390X. The primary difference is that the Bodyguard E250X is sold with optional X-Card functionality while the E390X already has the X-Card feature activated.