The E230X is another impressive elliptical trainer from Bodyguard Fitness. Along with Bodyguard’s renowned ergonomics and great warranty, the E230X stands out for its adjustable stride and above-average program variety.
Elliptical Hits: Great Features of Bodyguard’s E230X Cross Trainer
- Great stride – A heavy flywheel and an adjustable 18” or 20.5” stride let users of different heights enjoy an incredibly smooth, unrestricted workout. Additionally, the pedals are spaced just 1.75” apart to promote healthy hip movement.
- Stability – Like all Bodyguard ellipticals, this machine is made of solid steel. It weighs 280 pounds and has a user capacity of 350 pounds.
- Programs – This cross trainer has memory space to track two users’ fitness progress. It’s preloaded with 15 workouts and is sold with an X-Card technology option. X-Cards are personalizable programs that target weight loss, sports training, and other fitness goals.
- Extras – The tiltable console, convenient accessory tray, heart rate monitor, and other little luxuries help make this machine a winner.
- Excellent warranty – Buyers get a lifetime warranty on the frame, ten years on parts, and three years on labor.
Overall Rating for Bodyguard E230X Ellipticals
The Bodyguard E230X is ideal for customers seeking a high-end, low-impact exercise machine. It’s durable, program-rich, and remarkably fluid. The fifteen built-in programs provide ample variety in combination with the X-Card, but people willing to spend a bit more get eight extra programs with Bodyguard’s next step up, the E250X.