Endurance E5 Electronic Elliptical
Body Solid’s Endurance E5 is nothing like the E4. While the Endurance E4 is a combination elliptical-stairclimber, the Endurance E5 is all elliptical. It’s especially designed to maximize muscular exercise while minimizing perceived exertion.
Elliptical Hits: What You Get
The Body Solid Endurance E5 scores well in the following areas:
- Magnetic resistance – Body Solid’s E5 offers a smooth workout with the aid of electromagnetic resistance. The E5 model features easy electronic tension adjustment whereas the E4 requires manual adjustment.
- Programs – The Endurance E5 provides a decent workout variety with 16 resistance levels and four heart-rate programs.
- Strong warranty – The elliptical is sold with a lifetime warranty on all parts, plus one year of labor.
- High capacity – This sturdy model can accommodate a 275-pound user.
Elliptical Errors: What’s Missing
- Long stride – The Electronic Elliptical’s 16” stride is ideal for smaller users, but it would restrict the range of motion of taller users.
Overall Rating for the Body Solid Endurance E5 Electronic Elliptical
If you can get past its 16” pedals, the Endurance E5 is a great little machine. It’s unobtrusive, offers some workout variety, and has a lifetime warranty. It also has nice extras such as transport wheels, a drink holder, and a pulse rate reader.