Body Flex BR2500 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer
The Body Flex BR2500 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer is a very simple fitness machine designed for low-impact cardiovascular training. It typically sells for $250-$280 online.
Elliptical Hits: Good Features of the BR2500 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer
- Adjustable resistance – Resistance can be altered with a reliable magnetic system.
- Heart rate monitor – This Body Flex machine has a grip heart rate monitor.
- Electronic feedback – Exercisers get feedback about speed, time, distance, pulse, and calories burned.
- Compact size – This machine takes up very little space for an elliptical trainer. Its dimensions are 48”L x 28”W by 65”H.
Elliptical Misses: Why the Price is So Low
- Light challenge – This lightweight machine has only eight resistance levels. These can quickly be mastered by a dedicated exerciser.
- No built-in programs – This machine only operates in manual mode. Most home trainers have at least 8 workout modes to support a varied exercise regime.
- Short warranty – Extended Body Flex service contracts are available in all US states except Maine.
- Cheap construction – Many BR2500 owners complain of creaky machines and loose bolts.
Overall Rating for the Body Rider Body Flex BR2500
This inexpensive machine is made of lower quality parts and isn’t sold with a warranty. Since it’s likely to start acting up within a few weeks of assembly, it isn’t worth the initial savings. By spending a few hundred dollars more, a customer can get
significantly better durability and workout quality. ProForm, Schwinn, and NordicTrack are some good low-cost brands to consider.