Body Flex (Body Champ) BRM 3671 Dual Trainer
The BodyFlex BRM 3671 Dual Trainer, also known as the Body Champ Dual Cardio Trainer, functions as both a stationary bicycle and an elliptical trainer. Priced between $270 and $330 online, this is a very inexpensive fitness machine. It’s best for beginners and is not designed to hold much weight.
Elliptical Hits: Likable Qualities of the Dual Trainer
- Versatility – The two-in-one exercise machine is ideal for small workout rooms. A number of muscle groups can be recruited with just one machine.
- Preset programs – The Dual Trainer includes 20 preset programs, which is very good workout variety for the low price.
- Adjustable seat – The seat can be adjusted in two directions for a customized fit.
- Compact size – This unit measures just 39”L x 13”W x 24”H.
Elliptical Misses: Why the Dual Trainer Isn’t Recommended
- Shorter stride – This elliptical’s 13” stride is extremely short, even for petite users.
- Unstable – Customers of all different sizes report that this machine wobbles. However, it’s marked with a 250-pound user capacity.
- Short warranty – Buyers get one year of protection on the frame and 90 days of coverage on parts. Extended Body Flex service contracts are available in all US states except Maine.
Overall Rating for Body Flex’s Dual Trainer
This inexpensive machine has a very short stride. Additionally, the fact that it’s so compact makes it impractical for daily use. A person who is exercising regularly should use their full range of motion.
The Magnetic Cardio Dual Trainer by Body Flex is a similar machine, but it’s more durable and has an MP4 player. Octane and ST Fitness also offer seated or recumbent ellipticals that are similar to the Body Flex Dual Trainer.