BladeZ X6 Elliptical
The X6 elliptical is among the top BladeZ cross trainers. This durable machine features a heavy steel frame, a long stride, and a motivational 7” LCD screen.
Elliptical Hits: Nice Features of the BladeZ X6 Elliptical
- Video screen – The 7” screen is cable-ready and can also be hooked up to a DVD player.
- Preset programs – Eight preset programs provide enough variety, considering the video screen helps prevent monotony. The X6 has 16 resistance levels.
- Accessories – This elliptical includes a reading rack and drink holder.
- Upper body workout – The movable handlebars help increase calorie expenditure and tone the upper body. The handlebars are padded for extra comfort and their ergonomic design is intended to fit users of different heights.
- Long stride – The 21” stride is long enough for most adults to take full elliptical strides.
- Oversized pedals – The X6 has oversized pedals with cushioned inserts and rubber traction.
- Four data screens – Four LCD screens display exercise data.
- Heart rate monitor – Contact heart rate sensors help people exercise within a target heart range to make the most of workout time.
- High capacity – The X6 has a user weight capacity of 350 pounds.
- Good warranty – The BladeZ X6 warranty includes a lifetime warranty on the frame, five years on parts, and a year of labor.
Overall Rating for the BladeZ X6 Home Trainer
Blending good ergonomics with entertainment and durability, the X6 is among BladeZ’s top products. It improves upon cheaper BladeZ ellipticals by adding cushioned pedals, a long stride, and video entertainment. The BladeZ X6 warranty package also works out well for the consumer, especially when the machine is bought with an online discount.