BladeZ Quantum Elliptical
The BladeZ Quantum Home Trainer is an entry-level to mid-level home fitness machine. It’s a slight upgrade to the BladeZ Motion Elliptical. The Quantum can accommodate an average-sized user: it has an 18” stride and a 275-pound user weight capacity.
Although its MSRP is $1899, this machine has been advertised online for up to 50% off.
Elliptical Hits: Nice Features of the BladeZ Quantum Home Cross Trainer
- Upper body workout – The movable handlebars help increase calorie expenditure and tone the upper body. The handlebars are padded with neoprene for extra comfort.
- 18” stride – The 18” stride is long enough for smaller adults to take full elliptical strides.
- Oversized pedals – The Quantum has oversized pedals. The extra room lets people reposition their feet to reduce fatigue during exercise. BladeZ pedals also have texturized rubber for traction.
- Two data screens – LCD windows display speed, distance, time, calories, and pulse.
- Preset programs – This machine includes twelve preset workout programs that can be used with 16 resistance levels.
- Heart rate monitors – Contact heart rate sensors help people exercise within a target heart range. This unit also supports wireless heart rate monitoring, but the chest strap is sold separately.
- Extras – Transport wheels and a water bottle holder are nice conveniences.
- Good warranty – The BladeZ Quantum warranty includes a lifetime warranty on the frame, five years on parts, and a year of labor.
Overall Rating for the BladeZ Quantum Home Trainer
The Quantum provides the essentials of low-impact cardiovascular conditioning. While this machine will disappoint taller users, it’s a fine option for shorter and average-height exercisers who aren’t concerned with fancy options. Unlike some cheaper options from BladeZ, the Quantum is backed by a good warranty for its price. A more expensive option from this brand is the X6, which has a 21” stride and a cable-ready TV.