The Smooth Agile DMT line of ellipticals makes the most of a user’s range of motion to provide an incredibly efficient full-body workout. With Dynamic Motion, exercisers are constantly challenged; plateaus become a problem of the past. The full Smooth Agile DMT line includes the Agile DMT, the Agile DMT X1, and the Agile DMT X2.
Elliptical Hits of the Smooth Agile DMT
- Convenient intensity adjustment – Users can easily change intensity mid-workout by sliding their thumbs along infra-red sensors in the handlebars.
- Dynamic motion – Dynamic motion recruits more muscle groups than do traditional ellipticals, getting people more toned than ever.
- Long stride – The stride adjusts from 19” to 24”.
- Heart rate sensors – A wireless heart rate sensor can transfer information to the console for automatic program adjustment.
- Programs – Nine programs provide adequate variety when combined with dynamic motion. There are 20 intensity levels.
- Heavy flywheel – A 27-pound flywheel supports this machine’s smooth motions.
- Great warranty – Customers get lifetime warranties on the frame and brake, a five-year warranty on other parts, and two years of labor.
- Size – With a 6’ long footprint, this machine is too large for some home gyms. Also, its 390-pound weight makes it impractical to move.
Overall Rating for the Smooth Fitness Agile DMT Elliptical
The Smooth Agile DMT is a revolutionary workout machine. It lets people get an efficient full body workout, exercising the arms, legs, and cardiovascular system at once – all with the ergonomic comfort that Smooth Fitness is known for. This machine has a high MSRP but deep discounts can be found. For a less expensive and scaled-down version, see the Smooth Agile DMT X1 or its upgrade, the DMT X2.