With a Landice in the home, exercise becomes attractive to triathletes and couch potatoes alike. Landice ellipticals – or “ElliptiMills” – are among the best cross trainers available: they have adjustable strides, great programming, and superior ergonomics. The Landice E7 ElliptiMill is sold with an iPod-compatible sound system, four console options, and a full lifetime warranty. Landice elliptical trainers are pricey machines, but they are well worth the expense and are made in the USA.
Elliptical Hits: Features of the Landice E7 Elliptical
- Adjustable stride – The E7 has 17” to 23” stride lengths to suit trainers of different heights and let people target different muscle groups (calves, quadriceps, and glutes).
- Comfortable pedals – Orthopedic gel inserts make Landice pedals known for superior cushioning. Additionally, the pedals are placed low to the ground. This may be important to elderly users or those with weak knees.
- Great consoles/programs – The Landice E7 elliptical is available with attractive and well-programmed consoles. Console choice affects the overall price. The premium option is the Executive Trainer console, which looks like a full-color laptop screen. Users get beautiful graphics that simulate running through national parks, along a shoreline, and in other destinations. The simplest console is the Pro Trainer, which has an easy-to-use LED screen.
- Resistance – Twenty resistance levels add extra variety to workouts and challenge users at a number of fitness levels.
- Upper body exercise – Upper-body workout handles let people synchronize upper-body and lower-body workouts. Landice’s center-drive technology makes it easy to stay upright.
- Extras – In addition to great ergonomics, extras including an MP3-player dock, a bottle holder, and an integrated workout fan help make the Landice E7 a top elliptical trainer.
- High capacity – The Landice E7 ElliptiMill has a 500-pound user capacity.
- Strong warranty – Owners of Landice’s residential elliptical get a lifetime warranty on the entire machine plus a year of labor.
Overall Rating for Landice Elliptical Trainers
The only apparent drawback of the E7 is its heavy weight. At around 500 pounds, this is not a machine to tote from room to room. But if a Landice fits your budget, the E7 will not disappoint. It combines high-quality parts with top-class ergonomics, challenging workouts, and extras that make exercising fun.